- skinnytransAsked on March 30, 2017 at 12:51 PM
Jotform support was so far very helpful and hope you can help us to further with our forms.
Our form is: https://eu.jotform.com/build/63492001524346
We have a form, and when we get an order, Jotform sends a notification, which is essentially is an extract of the original form. Is it possible to change this to send us (as a notification) the original form instead or some extra text added to it?
Essentially we want to use the order as a form of delivery note as well, with places to signatures and other important notices.
Anyway to 1) send the original form filled as a notification email
2) include some extra content in the notification email?
You can see the current form as sent in a notification at the attached image (Gmail).
Thank you in advance,
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 02:36 PM
Unfortunately, there's no way to send a notification email that looks like the actual form. However, you can try to customize the notification email in the Email Content section. See image below:
1. Open you form and go to the Settings section page.
2. Select the Emails tab and click the Edit button of the notification email.
3. Under the Email Content, you can customize the notification email to your own preferences.
You can also attach the PDF in the notification email and customize it to your own preferences. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and go to the My Forms page.
2. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
3. To customize the PDF, click the PDF button and select the Customize PDF.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We'll be happy to help you.