- dawnsignatureAsked on March 30, 2017 at 01:33 PM
You are putting our emails in your bounce back list and they should Not be in that list. Those are the emails we want the jotforms to go to. How to get you to not bounce them back?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 03:08 PM
The inclusion to the bounce back list is an effect when your mail server bounces or rejects the emails sent to your email address. Hence, the term bounce back.
I noticed however that the email addresses which used to be in the bounce list are no longer there. As a result, I cannot also see anymore the cause of the bounce list inclusion. However, I can speculate that the problem might be caused from the mail server in which Amazon Web Services was used.
You can try using one of these methods in order to prevent your email address from rejecting emails from us:
1) Creating or using one of your email accounts as your SMTP mail sender. Here is a guide on how to setup SMTP on your JotForm account: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
2) Try adding firstname.lastname@example.org as one of your contacts on your webmail's address book. This may help in recognizing the email address as trusted by your mail host server.
3) You can enable the PDF attachments on your email notification settings. The logic behind this is that it shall use the send mail server of Jotform, itself. To do this, go to your form's Settings tab > Emails > Notification > Advanced > PDF attachment
If you have questions or if the problem persists, please let us know.