- JacobAsked on March 30, 2017 at 05:18 PM
It says my account is suspended? I have been over this before and had it unlocked. What changed?Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 06:19 PM
Upon examination of your account, I found that your account is indeed suspended, because your form "One Time Credit Card Authorizations" is collecting credit card information.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Please get back to us if you accept these options, so that we would consider removing the offending fields and re-activating your account.
- jgrant424Answered on March 31, 2017 at 02:38 PMPlease be aware that we created this form due to the fact we have no set price on our products and needed a alternative way for clients to provide us with payment information. We have to have a way clients can send us their payment information other than just emailing it to us. If you can shed some light on this then by all means let me know. Also I checked the federal regulations on this matter and as long as the form is encrypted it's completely within the federal laws. Any input is appreciated.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 04:34 PM
The fact is that we had a huge problem with phishing forms that were collecting credit card information and that is one of the reasons why we don't allow collecting credit card information.
Collecting Sensitive Information. You may not use the JotForm to collect certain types of sensitive information, including but not limited to credit card information and any type of login credentials. You may collect some sensitive information such as social security numbers or driver’s license numbers, but you are required to use best security practices of JotForm including SSL and Encrypted Forms features. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection and privacy laws and rules applicable to the sensitive information.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose : sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
Hope this clears it up more.
Let us know if you have any further questions.