- ocfoaAsked on March 30, 2017 at 05:52 PM
PayPal has suddenly stopped working. Our form was working fine yesterday but today users are getting the error "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later" (see screen shot). The JotForm form we are using is
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 08:21 PM
After further investigating your form I found that the integration breaks when you set a long label to a product option.
I have tested in a different form and I can also replicate the issue, here's my testing form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70887782069978
If you select "Product 2" then the issue will occur, if you select the first product then you will be redirected to PayPal.
On your form the issue happens when you select either the first or third product, if you select the second one then the issue is gone.
I will report the issue to our second level so our developers can further investigate the issue, we will let you know as soon as we receive an update about it.
- ocfoaAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:02 PM
Wow, good catch Kevin! How the heck did you think to go there??? As I stated in my original question, everything was working until yesterday, even the longer product descriptions. I've modified the labels and everything appears to be working.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 10:13 PM
I discovered it when I deleted all the other fields, set the payment integration to default and noticed that it happened only with those two selections, I then renamed the product and then the option, that helped me to find what was causing the error to appear on the form.
Do note that this will be inspected by our developers and we will be updated about it as soon as possible, I've also added the note that the issue just started to happen.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 09:41 AM
This issue may be similar or the same, but on this matter, it is best to address each case to be form specific. With this, I have moved your concern on to a different thread. We'll respond to your concern on this link.
- VeloRooAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 10:43 AMIt seems to be working now. I did some deleting and re-entering. I’ll monitor it and see how it goes. When I did a test it let me choose 2 for quantity and then direct through to Paypal. Earlier when my customer (and I) tried we got the error message.
We shall see!
Live, Laugh, Ride .....
Ph France +33 (0)6 65 95 30 97
Ph Australia +61 (0)411 047 828
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Thank you for keeping us posted, Julia. We're glad that your case has been sorted out. If in case you encounter further problems with your forms, please let us know by starting a new thread.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 09:52 AM
I was informed by the assigned developer on this ticket that the issue is now resolved, I have tested on my sample form and the issue seems to have gone.
I also tested your form and it seems to be working as expected too.
Please kindly test on your end and let us know if you can still replicate the issue.
Looking forward to your response.