- IanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Please follow the instructions provided below to understand how to set up email notification for specific email id
- dougandozzyAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 10:45 AMI am not getting the test or when I fill out the form on my site. It comes to Jotform inbox but I want it in my personal outlook inbox. Sale@VExpos.net
- dougandozzyAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 10:45 AMSorry it finally came in
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Glad to know you received the email notification.
Please, take into account that when using the test email button on the email wizard the email will be sent to the address in your account, not in the email wizard, if you would like to receive the email notification on the set up recipient you will need to submit your form.
Also, you could check your email history and find if emails are sending or if they're being blocked/bounced, this guide will help you with that: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
You could also check those address that show the logs as blocked/bounced in order to find if they're in our bounce list, this guide will also help you with that: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
And if you're experiencing some issues with your emails, please ask your email provider to white-list our IP addresses, on the next link you will find all our mail server info: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
Hope this helps.
- dougandozzyAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 06:45 PMThank you for the reply. The thank you comes up and includes JotForm. While I understand promoting your company I think it looks more profession without your company message. Can your message be removed?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 08:36 PM
I can see my colleague already opened a thread for this question and he already answered to you with a solution that will allow you to redirect your users to a different page, please check his reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1107489
- dougandozzyAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 09:45 PMRather than tell me to read the thread your colleague opened that I did read if you would have read my question carefully you would see how my question was not answered. Simple question is can your branding be removed from the Thank you after the form is submitted?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 06:27 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Generally, we split the threads to avoid confusion discussing multiple issues on the same thread.
To answer your question, unfortunately, it is not possible to remove the branding banner. It is required to upgrade your account to a paid subscription plan to remove the banner from your forms or the Thank you message.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.