- mushkagAsked on March 30, 2017 at 08:34 PM
My form has time slot options for an activity using the quantity gift registry widget. The cost is $5 per person. How do I set the form to automatically update the line with the total cost when a time slot is selected?Page URL:
- mushkagAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 08:47 PM
I saw another user asked a similar question (https://www.jotform.com/answers/565980-Quantity-Gift-Registry-How-to-calculate-a-price-based-on-selected-items) in October 2015 and was told it was under development. Has it been developed yet or do I need to use the inventory widget instead?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 01:21 AM
Unfortunately it is still not possible to perform calculation with Quantity Gift Registry widget.
I will raise this to our developers on this thread as well. However we can not give you exact time when and if this will be implemented. If there is any update we will inform you via this thread.
For now I can only suggest you to use Inventory widget instead of Quantity Gift Registry widget.
Here is my demo form with Inventory widget:
Feel free to test it and clone it.
Inside of this guide you can find how to perform calcification inside of the form:
- mushkagAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 11:10 AM
Thanks, I got it to work with the inventory widget. Doesn't look as nice because of the spacing between the time slots but it will do the job.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 12:49 PM
You can add this CSS code to your form to remove padding and margin of Inventory fields.
padding-bottom : 0;
padding-bottom : 0;
This will be result.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mushkagAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 03:35 PM
Awesome it worked, thanks so much!
- mushkagAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 03:43 PM
Actually, is there a way to make no space between the timess - make it look like one table for Thursday and one table for Sunday?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 05:35 PM
Unfortunately, it seems that we cannot completely remove the blank space since widget fields are being loaded in their isolated iFrames.
- WtfuckAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 04:50 AM
Can you also update me when the feature will be available for Quantity Gift Registry
- AIDANAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 04:56 AM
Please note that our developers will present any update or progress when there is one, so you will be notified via this thread.
- WtfuckAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 05:00 AM
Could TitusN look at this post please ?
- AIDANAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 05:05 AM
I will forward this as per your request.