- FabienBenSadounAsked on March 31, 2017 at 05:54 AM
This is my form instructor evaluation.
How to do if i want that the user can click only on 1 check box on the first four first answers (maitrise, moyenne, faible, aucune connaissance) and is obliged to answer to last one, that is a question. (souhaitez-vous traiter du sujet lors de la formation?)
I have no idea..
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 09:22 AM
Unfortunately, there is no such option. We can set the selection requirement to one answer per row, but the 'souhaitez-vous traiter du sujet lors de la formation?' selection cannot be added to that option.
If you have any follow up questions, please let us know.
- FabienBenSadounAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 09:30 AM
Thanks Mike for your answer.
Do you know what is the best alternative to do this ?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Hello there 😊 As of now, there's no way to achieve this. The only workaround I can think of is:
1. To change your Input Table from Checkbox to Radio Buttons (so it only accepts 1 answer per row)
2. Then remove the last column Souhaitez-vous traiter du sujet lors de la formation? and ask it separately as a regular field (e.g. a Checkbox)
This would mean that your Input Table will only have 3 columns (Maitrise, Faible, Aucune connaissance) then you'd have a separate field for Souhaitez-vous traiter du sujet lors de la formation?