- highcalibermusicAsked on March 31, 2017 at 10:08 AM
I can not seem to get the hyperlinks from ClickBanks into a Jotform "Payment" account for whatever reason. Should the HyperLink Simply be put into a Text Box instead?
Can someone help me with this setup process? After doing it once, I believe that I can replicate the method afterwards.
I have a PayPal Account and Also a ClickBanks account and all I am trying to do, is sell one of the ClickBank items on a jotform page.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 12:57 PM
You can use our ClickBank Integration. Here's the link: https://apps.jotform.com/app/clickbank_integration
1. Open your form and click the Settings section page.
2. Go to the Integrations tab.
3. Search for ClickBank and click it to start the integration.
After integrating, you just need to fill up the information needed.
Please take note that you can only have 1 payment integration on a single form.
If you encounter problem or issue, please contact us again. We'll be happy to assist you.