- gustavoalfaroAsked on March 31, 2017 at 02:43 PM
I've got the Jotform App for my iMac and for my iPhone. I'm able to access all forms via both portals but I cannot edit my forms on my mac. I can only edit them on y iPhone.
No errors. I'm just not able to edit the form or select any fields to edit.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 04:46 PM
The form entries are editable on my end using the Mac App.
Do you see the form submission when you click on the Edit Submission icon?
- gustavoalfaroAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 06:45 PM
I'm not looking to edit the submission. I want to edit the form itself. I can edit the submissions just fine. It's the actual form that I want to edit. The iPhone app has a pop-up link on it when you select the "edit" option at the top and re-directs you to an online version of the form. Then you can edit it as you please from the iPhone. Does the mac app allow that or am I missing something?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 08:43 PM
The Mac App does not support form editing. I have forwarded a feature request ticket to our developers, so we will let you know when the form editing option is available.
- PJAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 08:47 PM
the account is auto suspended and now it says I've reached login attempts limits
- gustavoalfaroAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 08:51 PM
You guys rock!