- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 03:49 PM
Please note that it is possible to add columns in form. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you step by step on how to add columns: https://www.jotform.com/help/423-Setting-up-Form-Columns
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- garymichaelAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 04:45 PMYes I know how to do that. I'm referring to the "horizontal space between
the fields" Look at my form clone of clone to see the space between them
horizontally, I know how to do the vertical.
- garymichaelAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 04:45 PMYay!!! I think might have figured it out. Check out my clone of clone
I had to remove the columns to "0" or "1" > then added the padding-right
Hope this works when I add other fields.
- garymichaelAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 05:45 PMHello, how do I remove the white wrapper plate to have a transparent form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 10:30 PM
I'm not sure if I'm checking the correct form, but on this one seems that you have managed to address your question on transparency of the background: http://www.jotform.us/form/70895149181161
However if this is not yet addressed, please let us know.
I also noticed that I cannot find your contact page so I'm not sure how the form appears on your page: http://creativefitsolutions.com/contact.html. If you have an updated link and still with the parts of the form pending to be resolved, please let us know.
- garymichaelAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 11:45 PMHaha... yeah I think I did... I just checked the black blank checkmark in
the designer. But I'm assuming that's only for white background?? What is
it's grey or another color, it should be transparent.
- garymichaelAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 12:09 AM
Yes I did thanks, I have another question:I was considering Transloadit, so my clients can upload their video files for me to post on our network. But will they need an account on Transloadit? What could I use that would allow them to simply upload multiple files? I tried the regular file upload but the button text is weird when you add the multiple file feature, so I deleted it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 01:54 AM
The transparent setting on your form should handle all types of background. So if it's showing something, please let us know.
For your other question about transloadit, I have moved it on to a different thread. We'll respond to you on the thread where it has been moved to in a short while.
- garymichaelAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 02:45 AMokay thanks, you can check the copy of copy form... I'm working in it
now... but I just used the regular file upload for the video section
because of the size limit with my plan is 1gb.. the other is only 25 mb I
believe, so I used it first for the jpegs :-) Thanks you guys are really
GREAT at quick support - fo real
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 04:50 AM
Normally, the default background setting on browsers is white. So even if the browser is set to transparent, the white background will reflect on your view. You will see the transparent setting of your form to be effective if you embed your form to your webpage, especially if your page has a colored background setting.
Regarding your file upload concern, just in case you would like to get back some space allocation on your account, you will just need to delete file submissions with attached files to it. About the 25mb space you are referring to, can you tell us more about it? I'm not sure if you are referring to a guest account. If so, perhaps you would like to create a separate free account for it. Free accounts have 100mb space allocation for file storage.
Thank you also for the kind remark. We surely appreciate it :)
All the best.