- EvolutionteamapparelAsked on April 01, 2017 at 04:46 AM
When I go to view my submissions the data is not available to download. I would like the ability to download the data in excel.
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 08:38 AM
Your Jotform "FOOTBALL ORDER FORM" shows 3 submissions, you may go ahead to download them in an excel report, please do as follows:
1 - Access your form in submissions mode.
2 - Scroll down and click at the excel icon, as shown below:
If you have additional questions, please let us know.
- EvolutionteamapparelAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 09:45 AMHow do I get to submission mode?
Sent from my iPhone
- EvolutionteamapparelAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 11:58 AM
When I go to submission mode it is saying No Results to Display and when I click the drop down to go to other forms it only stays on Football Order Form as the result. When I click excel it says no data to report
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Would you mind checking again? I've recounted your form submissions and cleared your forms cache. I hope that fixes the problem.
- EvolutionteamapparelAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 09:45 PMThat still did not work I am getting the same results
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 02:56 AM
I'm suspecting this to be a cookie issue. Can you try logging out and logging back in to see if the submissions would load right after? You should be able to see the submission details first on the page before you are able to download them.
We'll look forward to your update.