- crosslandAsked on April 01, 2017 at 07:44 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 08:55 AM
I would suggest you check the following widgets and see what would best fit your requirements.
You can first use a field that will determine the class your respondents would like to enroll. Then set a condition that will show the widget (from above) based on their answer.
Related Guide: How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
This workaround will require you to have multiple widgets for each class available.
They will have to check the option from the class (widget) that they would like to enroll to. You can set a maximum number of allowed enrollees in the widget's option. The widget reduces the number of selected slot each time the form is submitted.
— — —
With regards to your other requirement — "* Need an (Outlook) calendar reminder that sends out. (Currently use this with system use and employees like this feature".
From what I understand, you would like to send an email that will serve as a reminder to your respondents. You can set an email autoresponder in your form that will send an email to respondents after they have successfully submitted your form. Part of the email autoresponder option is the "Send Emails Later". This option allows your respondents to receive a form on a later date.
However if, in any case, I have misunderstood your concern, please feel free to let us know and provide us with more information necessary for us to better understand what you're trying to achieve.
- crosslandAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 09:21 AM
Thanks you for your response. I have a follow up question.
We would need to a collect a roster for the class(es) What would be the easiest way to maintain a roster and view it quickly in Jotform?
* We often have a lot of people dropping and late enrollments with some of our classes. So which view in your system could show the cleanest to show who is currently enrolled and enrolled for which class and where?
* (I have figured out would need name, email field, and Status Field that includes: Enrolled, Dropped, Wait Listed. As well as the basic class fields including: name of class, location, time, and date.)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 11:50 AM
You could create a report to easily access the submissions on your form, reports can be customized to include the fields you need only and they can also be embedded or shared with a direct link as well, additionally they can be protected with a password.
To get more info about reports and how to create them, please check the following guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/326-How-To-Create-Form-Reports-in-JotForm
If you have any question, please let us know.