I would like to set up an account but I am with a school system. I would need to pay through an invoice, is this possible?

  • Profile Image
    Lance Kennedy
    Asked on July 02, 2012 at 02:30 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on July 02, 2012 at 05:40 PM


    You can get an invoice through FastSpring (our payment gateway) , once you make the payment into their site, you should be able to find the invoice and print. You can even request a w-9 form if you live in the USA

    Should you have more questions, let us know

    Best regards