- kaatilkhanAsked on April 02, 2017 at 07:20 AM
hello i wanna know how can i add 2 small boxes of text like expiry Month and expiry year with separate of slash between them both boxes should be at same line
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 10:42 AM
I'm not sure what exactly you need but you can approach this in different ways.
1. Just use the default Date Picker field
2. Or use the DatePicker Year Month Widget
3. You may also just pick on your own by browsing widgets related to dates https://widgets.jotform.com/search/date
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
4. And lastly, you mayalso use 2 Textboxes and shrink them.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.