- ifsafricaAsked on April 03, 2017 at 03:02 AM
Hi there! I have a form embedded on a Wordpress platform.
It was filled out on Friday and has re-sent itself 4 times since then. Anything you are familiar with? The user is not resending them himself.
Unfortunately the site has restricted access so I can't share the actual URL, but this is the Jotform: https://form.myjotform.com/52532368242554
- AIDANAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 05:42 AM
We get many cases of submissions being sent more than once, and the causes vary. One of them for example is leaving the browser tab open where the form was submitted, and anything that would cause that tab to refresh, would easily trigger a resend of that same submission.
There are many suggestions on how to prevent multiple submissions:
1. Setting unique submissions on the form: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form
2. Setting limits based on a unique question: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question
3. Adding a Captcha field to the form, so that any attempt to submit would need the user's attention: https://www.jotform.com/help/205-How-to-Add-a-Captcha-Field
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.