- koypoAsked on April 03, 2017 at 05:36 AM
I am using page break and 'Back' & 'Next' buttons. Unfortunately It automatically adds a 'back' button bellow the 'Submit' button.
When I remove the 'Back' button 'Below' the submit button then all page breaks are removed.
So, how do I remove the 'back' button below the submit button but keep the other page break buttons?
- AIDANAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 07:20 AM
Please note that page breaks are designed to show back and next buttons on all the pages, except the final one where instead of the next button you naturally have a submit button.
Removing the back option from the very last page would prevent the form users from going back and forth between your form pages, which would defy the purpose of page breaking, and that is why it is not possible to remove the back button from the very last page, and also why if you do so, all the page breaks are removed.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- koypoAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 08:03 AM
Thanks for the response.
'' back and next buttons on all the pages, except the final one '' that would be ideal but isnt the case which is my issue.
You can see from the placed for: http://ub.the-debt-advice-people.co.uk/ft/
- SvenAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Following up what my colleague mentioned, you can hide/show the back button by doing the following steps:
1. Click on the Back button on the page you would like to hide from, and click on the wheel icon, to open up the properties menu:
2. On the properties menu, click on the ADVANCED tab, and scroll down to BACK BUTTON VISIBILITY and set it to HIDDEN:
I have cloned your form and made this change, If you want you can review/clone it using this URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 05:09 PM
Glad to hear that your "Back button" issue is now resolved. I need to create a separate threads for your other questions. Please wait for my reply on these threads:
How do I increase the width of the fields and drop down menus?https://www.jotform.com/answers/1110236
How do I remove the line between the last field/ drop down and the next buttons?https://www.jotform.com/answers/1110237