- britanyheaterAsked on April 03, 2017 at 01:06 PM
on my form it says sample logo and I can't figure out how to make it go away. Can you help me figure out how to upload my company logo?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 03:03 PM
I believe you are referring to the "Form Cover" image. I cloned your form and I can see the "Sample Logo" image on the left. You can remove or replace that in the "Advanced Designer", here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Form Designer" button.
2. After that, scroll down and you'll see the "Advanced Designer" button, please click it.
3. Under the "Design" tab, go to the "Form Cover" section. Here you can remove the form cover and upload a new one.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.