- primrose1Asked on April 03, 2017 at 02:25 PM
The line break coding was showing up so I checked this and now it is showing up incorrectly. Please advise how to correct the code show it shows up correctly. Thank you! (See attached)
- SvenAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 03:49 PM
Please note that there's no issue with your form on our end, you may need to adjust the source code of your page to fit the form, or you can change the width of your form to fit the space in your website. To adjust the width on your form, please follow these steps:
1. Select your form and click on Edit Form.
2. Open the form designer, and click on STYLES.
3. Adjust the value in the Form Width to match your output.
You may also want to use the iFrame embed method to embed your form in your website to avoid any potential conflict in styling. To do so, please follow this guide: