- JASOCOAsked on April 03, 2017 at 03:21 PM
We have a a form build that is connected to square for payment. Currently we have not received any of the credit card payments on square. Is there a way you can help up follow up on this and see what might be going on?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 05:02 PM
When the integration is set to the Live Mode, the transactions should be reflected in your Square account.
If your transactions were received with enabled Live Mode integration, I would like to suggest getting transaction IDs from submission data and contacting the Square Support with those IDs to proceed with the further investigation.
If transactions were received with enabled Test Mode integrations, it means that real payments were not processed.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 05:29 AM
Like what my colleague has mentioned, your integration was in Test Mode before, hence the 'missing' payments.
We can see that you have now switched to Live Mode, so you should be getting payments straight to your account from here on out.
- JASOCOAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 06:45 PM?Thank you for your reply. So then what happens to the transactions that were made prior to being switched?
Are they charged? or will we need to go back and process them?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 07:16 PM
Test Mode transactions do not process any payments. It means that the form users were not charged, so they will need to re-submit the form now (when it is in the Live Mode).