- telecmeAsked on April 03, 2017 at 10:00 PM
I went to my form and I cannot choose one to edit,clone,disable,report ...
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 01:27 AM
I checked your account and I was not able to replicate the issue. I have opened two of your forms and it is working properly. I have cleared your cache from our server. Please try to edit a form again and let us know how it goes. If the issue persists, please try using a different browser.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- telecmeAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 02:45 AMDear
I cannot choose one form to edit.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 04:09 AM
There are recently modified forms in your account, are you able to edit your forms now?
Like my colleague, I can edit your forms from here.
Since we could not reproduce the problem, the problem might be specific on your browser. I suggest you try it on a different browser and see if it works.
- telecmeAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 05:45 AMi created new form:
1'log-out my account
2'use free plan to build form
3'copy the publish code
4'log-in to my account
5'the new form will list in "my forms" but still not be clicked to edit.
- IanAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 07:19 AM
I could not replicate the issue at my end. This is the screenscast of what I see at my end, when I try to edit the form.
- telecmeAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 09:45 AMi changed browser as IE, Edge, firefox,chrome but all in vain. i even used
another NB but also failed. so i think it may be the internet problem, i
will wait till tomorrow to see if it improves.BTW,i found i can integrate
to google drive and edit it from drive, but it still no work at the "my
- AIDANAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 12:09 PM
In light of the above, I would also suggest that you try accessing your account from somewhere with different internet service provider, to see if this problem is specific to your current one.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- telecmeAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 10:45 PMi changed accessing by other internet line, but the problem persisted as
well as i using mobiie with 3G. i was an old premium customer and upgrade
to bronze on 4/4. i read the introduction of bronze grade and i found
there's a limitation of building 25 forms (monthly?) which was no limit
before. maybe i build more than its' limitation but i could not access
to delete the old ones.how can i do?
- IanAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 12:04 AM
I could replicate the issue this time. It appears to be the issue which the Chinese character set you are using with the form.
I am forwarding the issue to the admin team so they can look into it and update you using the same thread
- telecmeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 12:44 AMthank you very much!
- telecmeAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 11:44 PMDear Support Team:
1.my "my forms" is still broken, when will it be fixed?
2.i need to change some fields in *簽到GCP for clinical trial法律直播系列（一）**,how
can i access it?*
*Thank you for your help!*
- IanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 12:56 AM
I haven't received any update from the developer yet.
Do note that tickets are worked based on the number of users the issue affects, this ticket also has a priority of "Urgent", as soon as there's any update, we will be notified about it.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 07:43 AM
I'm sorry for the late answer. We applied a fix for this issue. Could you please try it and let us know?
- telecmeAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 09:44 AMit's working now, thank you very much