- Steve CumminsAsked on April 04, 2017 at 04:59 AM
I'd love to build a RSVP form like this. Do you have the breakdown of how you did it that you can share?
- CharlieAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 05:14 AM
Here's how you can start with your form creation.
1. First, please check this guide to learn more about JotForm's Version 4 form builder: https://www.jotform.com/help/420-What-s-New-in-JotForm-4-0.
2. You can simply create forms and add fields by drag and drop. You can also check some templates found on this page: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/.
3. Now the form builder has advance features that you can use to make your form more productive. In this thread where you replied, we have suggested to the user to use the "Conditional Logic" feature, that feature allows you to change the behavior of the fields based on certain conditions or logic. To learn more about this feature, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic.
If you are new to JotForm, I strongly suggest exploring the form builder itself, you can signup an account on us (you can have a free account). We have a lot of features and the best way to see how to cover your needs or requirement is to see how you can fully implement the existing features. If you need any help, please feel free to open a new thread here in the forum. You can also check our User Guide page here: https://www.jotform.com/help.