- mettatheatreAsked on April 04, 2017 at 05:11 AM
I've been trying to download a fillable pdf version of one of my forms but it is not working at all.
- when i click more > download pdf in My Forms I get the dialog asking about page breaks and a submit button, but when i press ok to download the dialog disappears and nothing happens.
- when i go to https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/ and select my form (a new form created for this purpose) i get a spinning icon as though something is happening but i left this running overnight and nothing else happened.
thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 06:32 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The issue you have been experiencing was reported earlier and fixed. I also checked mentioned form and was able to download PDF from More section. Could you please check again and let us know if the issue still persists?
- mettatheatreAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 07:45 AMHi there
I've just tried again this morning and it is now working - thanks for the
Artistic Director, Metta Theatre
Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
Text *METT33 £10* to *70070* to donate £10 (You may be charged for your
message) or donate online .
Metta Theatre Limited, registered office: 66 Lancaster Court, Fulham Road,
London SW6 5TA. Registered Charity Number 1140190, registered Company
Number 07137926. Registered in England and Wales. VAT no. GB226772200.