- Malcolm AldenAsked on April 04, 2017 at 05:45 AM
We are a Students' Union Charity based in Ipswich, Suffolk, UK at the University of Suffolk.
We have apparently paid through our paypal account $9.50 but will no longer be using Jotform potentially until September.
Can we please cancel our subscription until then
Communications and Events Manager
+ 44 1473 338169
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 07:24 AM
I have checked your email address in our records and see that there are no accounts registered with this address. Please provide us with the account username so that we can check and provide you with necessary assistance. If you want to cancel the subscription of your account that is being paid using PayPal, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. But your account will hold the current subscription status until your next billing date.
Hope this information helps!