- ExhibitionGirlsAsked on April 04, 2017 at 06:42 AM
Hi is there a way of pre filling out some of the information for the customer before sending over the link?
We have to complete staff names and sizes for example
- ExhibitionGirlsAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 08:55 AM
Thanks Sven - I just tried this but the widget part is blank - is there a way of fixing this?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Unfortunately, widgets cannot be pre-filled due to their nature, they're loaded from different resources within an iFrame, this makes that process of passing data a bit hard since elements inside iFrames cannot be accessed from outside.
You would need to switch to basic fields if you would need to have these fields pre-populated.
- ExhibitionGirlsAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 01:18 PM
ok thank you - can you send me a basic option for the following configurable list widget as we need to complete this before we send the form
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 03:45 PM
By basic fields my colleague meant these:
So you should replace those fields with Short text entry, Long text entry, and number field so your prefill will work.
Let us know how that worked.
- ExhibitionGirlsAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Thank you i need these fields next to each other on one line - is that possible in basic field entry?
Name - Mobile Number - Dress Size
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 05:15 PM
Yes it is possible, you just need to make them shrink, please check this guide:
You can also change the width of the fields there.
If you need further assistance please let us know.
- ExhibitionGirlsAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 05:20 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 06:49 PM
In order to assist you better I've moved your question to another thread, you will find it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1111388
We will get back to you as soon as possible.