- jondrmsAsked on April 04, 2017 at 11:58 AM
I am attempting to add a pay pal button to a registration form, but I am not seeing the option to do that.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 02:24 PM
You can easily integrate PayPal to your form if you need to collect payments from your users. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Add Form Element" button.
2. Go to the "Payments" tab and click the "PayPal" option.
3. The "Payment Settings" will appear at the right side. Please make sure that your credentials are correct before clicking the "Continue" button.
4. On the Products page, you can create, edit or delete a product.
Please check these guides for more information:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.