- RogerYelvington01Asked on April 04, 2017 at 01:10 PM
The following form:
is embedded into our website:
When it is submitted, it opens a new jot form in a new tab (which is what we want). The problem is right now it is requiring a Captcha verification before proceeding to the next form. Please advise, thank you!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 03:43 PM
I cloned your form to test it and was not required to complete a captcha after submitting the form. I was unable to find a page with the form embedded so I could not test your embedded form.
If the captcha is still being required, let us know the direct URL of your page with the embedded form and we will have a look.
- RogerYelvington01Answered on April 04, 2017 at 03:47 PM
- RogerYelvington01Answered on April 04, 2017 at 03:49 PM
The form is the dropdown on this site:
And when submitted, goes here first for the captcha:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 05:36 PM
If possible, try replacing your current embed code with your forms iFrame code:
There may be a script conflict triggering the captcha as a security measure. Using an the iFrame embed code would ensure there are no conflicts.
It also may be similar to the script conflict issue described in this thread:
The solution described there may work.