- David EnsmingerAsked on April 04, 2017 at 04:23 PM
We no longer use JotForm and are set up on a monthly billing to my credit card. Please discontinue service effective immediately.
You can contact me at 214-458-4569 if there is any question about this request.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 08:30 PM
I cannot find an account related to your email address, but I found one related to your IP address, the username is "SafePro". This account is currently scheduled to downgrade due to failed payment, it will take effect on April 15, 2017. Once it gets downgraded you will not be longer charged.
If this is not your account, please share us the username, we will be glad to help you.
- David EnsmingerAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 08:44 AMThis is the correct Account. We changed credit cards and this is why the charge was not paid. We do want to discontinue service.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at the number below.
National Sales Mgr.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 10:47 AM
You should log in to that account and re-request your discontinuation. We can't proceed without confirmation of the account owner. Please login and contact us again.
We are awaiting your response.
Thank you very much.
- David EnsmingerAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:45 AMThe contact who handled the account has left the company and I do not have the access information. It was billed on my VISA card ( David Ensminger SafePro LP 1355 N Walton Walker Blvd, Dallas, TX 75211) each month until I changed cards last week.
Let me know how to access the account and I will request that it be discontinued.
You can call me at 877-723-3570 if you need to talk with me.
National Sales Mgr.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 01:50 PM
I see that the account is registered with the email address using the same domain. However, in order to validate the account ownership could you provide us with the last four digits of the credit card that was being billed for this account. This would help us in canceling the subscription and close the account.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!