- StarPartyTonightAsked on April 04, 2017 at 05:17 PM
Could you please explain why the form I created "BLINKS" when being viewed on an iPad? Thanks.
- IanAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 10:54 PM
I don't have an iPad to test the issue but I tried testing it using Ipad Stimulator and I could not replicate the issue.
I will let our other Support team member check this and update you.
- IanAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 11:25 PM
I checked it using iPad 4 (Safari) Stimulator again and I could replicate the issue.
I also noticed that form appears normal when access via the direct link https://www.jotform.com/70934017583155 . Please test and confirm the same so we can proceed.
- StarPartyTonightAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 12:44 AMIan. I get the same results. Rick.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:53 AM
I checked your form and I can replicate the issue as my colleague did.
The reason of this issue is the settings of the iframe code that you are using. Can you please try enabling scroll on your iFrame settings? Your code should have yes value instead of no:
Here is the result on my side:
Please give it a try and turn back to us with the results.
Thank you very much.
- StarPartyTonightAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 08:44 PMSeth. Just arrived back into office. Thanks for your reply. New to all this
and can design form in your jotform, however unsure how to change iframe
code and apply to site. I can inspect the preview page in our Homestead
Site Builder and change the scrolling to "yes" as
directed but it won't stick when applied! Is this something I could do on
your site? Rick.
- IanAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 10:34 PM
I would suggest you to get the iframe code afresh from our site. Make the change suggested by my colleague to that new code and then embed the modified code to your site.
Hope this helps.