- Deen SpeerAsked on April 04, 2017 at 09:58 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 03:44 AM
We will be glad to help you with your concern, however, when I checked the email address you used to open this thread, it is not associated with any account.
Can you help us by providing us more information, please?
We will wait for your response.
- Deen SpeerAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 07:44 PMPlease see below what you keep sending to me...
Name Deen Speer
Phone Number (541) 9992166
Newsletter Opt-in Yes
Powered by Create your own form today!
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 02:17 AM
The attachments that sent via email can't reach forum. Please follow this link and attach your files from the text editor:
You need to sign in to your account that you want to cancel. We need to confirm the account owner really wants to cancel his account.
If you can't access to your account, please provide us your payment details if you are a paid user.
Thank you very much.
- Anna Marie AldeAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 03:06 PM
I was actually in www.simplywrapps.com site, in their updates & rewards page when I filled up a form at the bottom thinking it was for Simply Wrapps. It was labeled ENROLL FOR NEWS AND OFFERS. Then, I got an email from Jotform saying we have received your response for News and Offers. Will these be news and offers for Simply Wrapps? Or did I get registered for something else? If it's not news and offers for Simply Wrapps in Singapore, please unsubscribe me.
Thanks & regards
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 03:41 PM
The user built their form using JotForm. Though the email originated from JotForm, it was triggered due to filling out a form on the site you referenced. It would not sign you up for anything JotForm related.