- purelydigitalAsked on July 03, 2012 at 11:53 AM
I have a form that I updated and when I browse to it on my website, the changes are not applied. I made sure to save the form. I removed our logo from the bottom as well as the line that says "Join Us On"
- pinoytechAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. There are few possible solution to solve the said issue.
1. re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame.
2. update your form code that you embedded in to your website by changing http://form to http://www
Hope you find this helpful.
- openskyAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Okay, I'm seeing this same problem in multiple posts. Will you please explain why your auto-generated iframe embed code generates "form" instead of "www" if "www" is the solution? These are posts from early July, and here it is 2nd week of September and these issues remain because of your auto-generated code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 06:03 PM
Please refer to my response for you on your previous post here http://www.jotform.com/answers/108268-embedded-form-not-updating#4