- travisfooteAsked on April 05, 2017 at 09:35 AM
The form was created without any symbols in the text. After a day or so I noticed some of the text has changed with some symbols added in. Here is an example LandlordâsPage URL:
- SvenAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:37 AM
I have cloned your form to my account, and I was able to reproduce the same issue, texts are being changed into some random characters, and the form seems to be set up correctly without any problems.
I have assigned this to our development team to look into it, and we will update you via this thread.
- travisfooteAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:45 AMthank you. it appears to be where ever there is a apostrophe and = sign
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Did you copy/paste the text from Microsoft Word / HTML ?
- travisfooteAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 12:44 PM
- travisfooteAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 01:44 PMit was copied and pasted from a page on our WordPress site
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 03:21 PM
Thank you for your update. As a workaround to the special characters issue displayed on the form, you may try using a 'Paste as plain text' option to paste the text.
The issue about the Google Spread integration has been moved into a separate thread:
It will be addressed shortly.