- Meg RyanAsked on April 05, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Does the free version of jotform have "powered by jotform" or whatever it says at the bottom where as if you pay for a subscription, it gives you the option to take that off?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 02:08 PM
That is correct. Only paid accounts can remove JotForm branding "Powered by JotForm".
More about different account types you can find on our pricing page.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- Meg RyanAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 02:45 PMIt doesn't show the annuals. Can you give me those prices for the bronze plan? Meg
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:10 PM
From our pricing page click at any plan and it will display the payment schedule, the Bronze yearly plan is $190:
I hope this information helps.
- Meg RyanAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 05:44 PMThat screenshot says it's $159/yr. Is it 159 or 190?
- Meg RyanAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 05:45 PMI have another question as well. Is it possible for people to fill out a form, have it save to where they can go back to it and finish filling it out before they submit it? Meg
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 06:23 PM
My apologies for the inconvenience, that is my mistake, I attached a screenshot that was taken from our old rates, here you are the current Bronze rates:
Regarding your question about saving the form to have completed at a later time. Yes, you have to add that option as follows:
From the form editor, click at Settings, scroll down and check Enable at the Continue Forms Later option, as shown below:
If you have additional questions, please let us know.