- dontebeeAsked on April 05, 2017 at 02:46 PMGetting an upload error on every upload.
Have tried to remove integrations. Still getting error.
Please help.File could not be uploaded for some reason.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please clone the form and test a cloned version to see if that makes any difference?
When I test a cloned version of your form under my account it works just fine.
- dontebeeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:48 PM
I tried that. I created a cloned version and still no go?
Any other ideas?
- dontebeeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 05:44 PMI did exactly that! No go….
I don’t know what I could be doing wrong.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 07:25 PM
I was able to reproduce the error when testing the form under your account.
There might be something wrong with the internal configuration of the form. I have forwarded a bug report ticket to our developers to proceed with the further troubleshooting.
We will let you know when we have any updates.