- jtma04Asked on July 03, 2012 at 01:34 PM
When I clicked the button to allow dropbox/jotform integration, I got a 403 Forbidden page. And now when I try to return to www.jotform.com/dropbox/, I only get the 403 Forbidden page. Do you know what might be happening?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 01:56 PM
To setup dropbox integration you need to open the form and go to Setup & Embed >Integrations
You will then see Dropbox on the list.
- jtma04Answered on July 03, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Thanks! So I've managed to connect the DropBox account, but when I submit forms with uploaded files, they're still directed towards my JotForm account. Is there a special button or function for adding DropBox Uploads?
- jtma04Answered on July 03, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Oh, nevermind. I figured it out by searching for the Dropbox tutorial thread. http://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 08:13 PM
Thank you for updating us. Please do inform us anytime should you need any other assistance on JotForm.