- RogerYelvington01Asked on April 05, 2017 at 03:57 PM
I want to be able to:
1. Put the two time fields side by side as shown
2. Remove the "PM" default in the first time field
3. Correct the Subtitle format issue that is present with "Hours :"
"CURRENT" and "GOAL AFTER" mockup attached.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 06:24 PM
1 and 3 can be resolved by doing the following, first you need to shrink the time fields, you will be able to do it by opening the field properties, going to the advanced tab and turning the shrink option on:
Then you could also inject this CSS code to your form:
width: 45.33% !important;
This guide will help you to inject it: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Now, regarding to remove the default option in the time field, that will not be possible to do it, you could instead set the time format to 24 hour, you will also find it under the field properties.
Here's an example about how this will work: https://form.jotformpro.com/70946671078971
Hope this helps.