- fastlanetravelAsked on July 03, 2012 at 05:19 PM
The form I already have on a site has a captcha, but it is smaller / only one word.
I used one of your templates... and added the captcha via your power tools and it is too wide for a sidebar width form.
Where is the other version?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 06:32 PM
You can switch them by turning on/off Google reCaptcha option via field properties. Please take a look at the following screenshot.
- CyclogirlAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 07:56 PMI’m still not clear on how to fix this…
The “enter the message” stuff is getting covered up by the captcha box…
- CyclogirlAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 07:59 PMWell, it’s fixed now, but have no idea why/how.
I clicked on width, but that didn’t work last time.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2012 at 08:03 PM
Very glad to see the issue it's been resolved
Feel free to look for more assistance whenever you need it