- mchlingAsked on April 06, 2017 at 11:31 AM
How do I get my forms again?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Are your forms not working? Or you are not able to find them on your account?
I have checked the website you provided, but I was not able to find any JotForm form there. If you have JotForm form that is not working, please provide us exact URL of webpage where that form is embedded or direct link of that form.
I have also checked your account mchling and you have only one form that is imported. This is the link of your form: http://www.jotform.us/form/70955291433156
If you have some other account, please provide us username of that account.
Looking forward to your reply.
- mchlingAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 01:44 PMhttp://form.jotform.us/jsform/31754199435159
Above is one of the forms that is working. I must have another account with you. I had another graphics person working here that set it up but I don’t know what name or password she would have used. Can you tell from the link what account it is?
Here is one that is not working.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 02:27 PM
Both forms that you provided are create on account with username MechlingBooks. Email address of that account is s**i@me*********ks.com
You can login to your account with email address or with username. If you have forgot your password you can reset your password:
1. Go to jotform login page
2. Click on the login button on top
3. Click the "Forgot Password?" button
4. Provide your username or email, and click on send reset button.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
Card number, expiration date, security codes and card holder name are considered critical information and cannot be collected on plain text fields. The only services allowed to collect such data are those that are DSS/PCI certified.
If you want to have payment fields inside of your form you have to use one of JotForm payment tools.
Inside of this articles you can find out more about payment tools and how to set payment form:
- mchlingAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 03:45 PMI tried to login with MechlingBooks and I requested a password change. I made the password change and still cannot log in.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 04:11 PM
I did not see any reset password request email from the username MechlingBooks coming from you. So it seems you do not know the correct email account. If you have access to the email of the account, you should be able to reset the password via the email since I have now triggered a request for it.
- AlAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 05:26 PM
Not sure why my account would be suspended. The form is only for my customers to print our and mail with their book, no information from the form is kept or sent. There is no send option only print.
I tried to log on with MechlingBooks and I updated the password but cannot log on. Where would I use the email associated with the account to log on?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 05:42 PM
Since the username MechlingBooks was already suspended, you will not be able to login using that username.
But if you have access to its email account, you can post your question to our support form using the email account.
You can use this link https://www.jotform.com/contact/ to post your question. Make sure you use the correct email account so that we will be able to identify your association to the account/username.
- mchlingAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 06:18 PM
How can I get it unsuspended?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 07:31 PM
In order get the account username "MechlingBooks" unsuspended, you need to do the following:
1) Prove ownership of the account. So, you need to open a new thread, and send us your request from the email address(s**i@me*********ks.com) registered on the account username "MechlingBooks".