- BaitMeTreatsAsked on January 05, 2011 at 01:03 PM
I have a LOT of items/products and I need to organize them in a certain order. When I make a new product for the form it goes to the end of the list and when I try to drag and drop it into place where I want it - it either goes to the top or in some random spot - but never where I need it to go. I am using Firefox and on a Mac. Thanks for the help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 06, 2011 at 11:19 AM
In that case, try adding questions by simply clicking on the fields. That will add the new question to the end of the form.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on January 06, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Yes that is how we made the form however - when we wish to add another product in a new size/price we want it to appear near similar products. When we drag to drop into place it wont go there. We have spent hours working on it and it seems we would need to remake the entire product section each time we add a new product in order to preserve order.
- serkanAnswered on January 07, 2011 at 04:09 AM
@BaitMeTreats Thanks for pointing this out. It's apparently miscalculating the position because of the scroll bars on the wizard window. I'll fix this issue soon and let you know.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on January 07, 2011 at 06:46 AM
Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you. The forms are wonderful and we expect to be upgrading soon!
- serkanAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 03:23 AM
It's fixed now. Thanks for reporting.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on January 13, 2011 at 07:19 AM
Thank you :-)