- AlanJordanAsked on April 06, 2017 at 02:35 PM
How do I pad a picture so that there is white space between it and the text paragraph to which it is adjacent?
Please see my page, which I am now building.
- AIDANAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 03:35 PM
You can achieve that by following these steps:
1. Click on the Edit button of the Text element that contains the picture and text.
2. Click on the source code icon (shaped like <> ).
3. Add this style to the picture: padding-right: 10px;
I have created this animation to guide you through the above:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.
- AlanJordanAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Great. Thank you.