- cgpiAsked on April 06, 2017 at 04:08 PM
I´m from Brazil and I´m trying to upgrade my account to silver, but here at my job we can´t pay by these payment methods, do you have other way or a representative in Brazil?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 04:29 PM
You can upgrade by using Purchase Order or Check, here is the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/353-How-to-Upgrade-and-Pay-by-Purchase-Order
But please be mindful that you need to purchase a plan that is more than 100$ worth to be able to purchase with those methods of paying.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- cgpiAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 05:24 PM
Thanks for the answer, but how purchase order works? I will receive this document in my address and I can pay it any bank?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 06:26 PM
You will find the instructions in the purchase order: https://www.jotform.com/help/353-How-to-Upgrade-and-Pay-by-Purchase-Order
Let us know if you need more help.
- cgpiAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 11:27 AM
I have already read this, but I don´t know what is BlueSnap or how it works, it´s a payment invoice that I can pay in any bank?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 12:55 PM
BlueSnap is one of our payment processors, if you need to pay your subscription using the purchase order method, then you will need to fill out the form as instructed on the guide shared above and send it to them, once this is received and reviewed you will be charged through the PO.