- Henry DunsmoreAsked on April 06, 2017 at 07:44 PMThis link is published and place into my contact page, however, it is not activating the form.The old syntax was .../form/40612969601960 but this one is different. Note the additonal "form" before the number..Please advise. ThanksNOTE: the contact has been disconnected in my menus and temporarily replaced by "mailto" links.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 09:54 PM
I checked the site you have provided (http://www.kayakingbythesea.ca/Contact.html) but it seems that I can't able to access the site. Can you please check if the link is correct?
However, I checked the form alone and it is fine on my end. I was able to access both links of the form ( https://form.jotformpro.com/40612969601960) and (https://form.jotformpro.com/form/40612969601960).
Can you please provide us again the accessible link of your site so that we can further check?
We'll wait for your response.
- hdunsmoreAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 11:45 AMMy apologies:
It was late when my client emailed me and I happened to be on the computer so I corrected the issue temporarily with email links (instead of JotForm) and mis-typed the url. It is:
"Heaven & Earth"
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 01:23 PM
Your form is not shown on the webpage you provided because jsform/ part of embed code is missing from the script code you have added.
Correct script code is:
Please re-embed your form to resolve this issue.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- hdunsmoreAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 03:44 PMThanks for the help...got it working.
NEW LIMITED EDITION PRINT
Sand Spit Memories, PEI