- JMoeyAsked on April 07, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Can I customise my Thank You message after the user submitted the form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 01:44 AM
You can customize your Thank you page by editing your form and then going to the Settings tab and selecting Thank you page on the left panel. It shall load an editor with the default message in it which you can edit. Or you can choose to redirect your Thank you page to a separate website if you like. Feel free to check this guide to know the steps how to proceed and to know more about thank you pages: https://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
If you have questions, please let us know.
- JMoeyAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 02:44 AMI don’t see any default message in the editor’s box but only an image of Thank You.
How to edit the message?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 03:44 AM
I did check your form's thank you message and found that you have added an image and some text with white font. That could be the reason why it is not being displayed to you.
Please check the screenshot below on how to edit thank you message of your form and change font color as well:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JMoeyAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 04:44 AMHi Ashwin,
Thanks for your help and it’s now working fine. Is it possible for the default message font colour in Black? With white we would not able to notice.
- SvenAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 04:51 AM
The default color in Thank you page is black, in your case you might have changed the font color by mistake or without knowing it, to make sure, you can always check the font color from the little line below the font color icon in the editor, please see demonstrated below: