- momentsbymackenzieAsked on April 07, 2017 at 07:49 PM
I designed a form and I want to add a signature box but I don't know how.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 03:22 AM
You can use our widget, here's the link: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/signature
You can also add it to your form using the Form Builder v4. Here's how:
1. In the My Forms page, select the form and click the Edit Form button.
2. In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button.
3. Go to the Widgets tab, search for E-signature widget. After that, drag it to your form.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.