- olengoferAsked on April 07, 2017 at 09:56 PM
I need to gather website design information on a client-by-client basis.
When the client submits their form, I may have additional questions and require more detail than what was provided.
Can I request them to link back to the form they filled out to make updates and re-submit?
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 08:33 AM
You can provide the "Edit Link" to your users privately. Here's an example of an edit submission link:
You just need the URL (https://www.jotform.com/edit/) and the (submission ID). The submission ID can be found in the Submissions page. Here's how:
1. In the My Forms page, select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. You can get the Submission ID in the submission page. Click the Properties button (Cogwheel Icon) to enable the Form ID.
You may also include this link in the auto-responder emails. Please refer to this guide: How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date.
Hope that helps.
- olengoferAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 09:17 PM
That works perfectly!!!
Thanks for providing the solution so very quickly!