- abcmanagementAsked on April 07, 2017 at 11:11 PM
I have to go to the incomplete to complete application. Applicants paid and signed the application. Why are they in the incomplete group for last 3-5 application?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 06:11 AM
If I understood correctly you are receiving incomplete payments.
There are two reasons why the submissions ended up in incomplete payments:
1. The user did not complete the payment in the checkout page, then the submission will go to the Incomplete Payments. Please take note that completing it will not process any payments.
2. IPN of your PayPal account is disabled. When the users completes the payment, a message is sent to JotForm through IPN that the payment was successful. If the IPN of your PayPal account is disabled, JotForm will not know that the payment was successful.
I would suggest you to check your PayPal account and ensure that IPN is enabled.
More about Paypal incomplete payments you can fine here:
You can also setup incomplete payment email Notification:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- abcmanagementAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 02:44 PMThanks for the response.
I went to paypal account, but it ask for "Notification URL". What URL
should I use? The online application form web address?