- artuncsAsked on April 08, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Dear Jotform staff,
Today I couldn't access to my account which is ''Turkishvirtualapplication'', When I try to login I get this message ''Login Failed, Auto suspend''.
Please could you tell me what is the problem?
Erhan M. ARTUC
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 10:30 AM
The Password Reset form triggered our system to auto suspend your account. This is one of the terms that are commonly used on phishing forms. Your form is fine, it doesn't violate any part of our terms so I have reactivated your account. Please check again.
- artuncsAnswered on April 08, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Thanks Welvin. I checked and everything works fine now.
Thanks for your help. Have a good weekend...
- WilliamRAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 09:29 AM
@Carlos I have moved your query to this thread.
Let's discuss using the newly opened thread. Thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 02:13 AM
I opened a separate thread for you and we will attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1207505