- bradenbriggsAsked on April 08, 2017 at 09:23 PM
When I design using Advanced Designer it won't save it just sits and spins and then when I restart it changes to a different theme. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 01:50 AM
Thank you for reporting the issue. I am able to replicate the issue at my end. I have now forwarded the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any information in this regard, we'll update you here.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 07:07 AM
An update from our development team says that the issue is already fixed. Please check it on your end and if it says otherwise, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you further.
- examinerinfoAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 06:11 PM
Are you guys still considering this issue "fixed"? Because I'm getting a perpetual spinning icon when trying to save changes in the advanced designer.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 09:52 PM
Thanks for your response, examinerinfo. Upon testing, I was able to replicate the problem you have mentioned.
Let me reopen the ticket on this thread and we'll let you know once we have updates.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 06:08 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 02:51 AM
The problem was related to our server. This is fixed now.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 08:16 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread. Please click this link to go to that thread and we will be assisting you there shortly.