- teeraweeAsked on April 09, 2017 at 10:59 AM
I've set up paypal account, but found these errors messages either:
1. We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.
2. This recipient is currently unable to receive money.Your purchase couldn't be completedThere's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.Your advise to fix this issue would be very helpfulThanks and Kind Regards,Teerawee
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 12:38 PM
I have checked one of your forms and I can see PayPal works without any problem, when I submitted it I was properly redirected to the payment page:
I would suggest you to try your current account in a newly testing form, to make sure there's nothing affecting the PayPal integration on your current form. You could also check the PayPal account you're providing, if you still continue experiencing the problem, I would suggest you to make sure with PayPal support that your account is properly set up.
You may also try removing and adding the integration to your form, please do let us know how it goes.
- teeraweeAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 07:44 PMHi,
turned out, it was causing from the Paypal account has not been set
And I just fixed it right after I submit the jotform support ticket. My
Thanks very much for your help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 09:16 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Teerawee. We're glad that this has been sorted out.
If you have other questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are always happy to assist. :)