- koypoAsked on April 10, 2017 at 06:56 AM
Thanks for taking the time.
So I have a form placed here:http://ub.the-debt-advice-people.co.uk/form-debt-test/
It is split over 3 pages. For some reason the questions on page 1 are sitting lower in page 1 than the questions in page 1 and 2.
Is there any way that I can fix the questions to the top of their individual pages?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 07:57 AM
Hello George, it appears you're using the Full Source code embed method on your website.
You can remove the extra space on the first page of your form by adding these CSS codes:
padding: 0 !important;
You can either:
1. Add it straight on your website since you're already using the Full Source code and have complete control over it
2. Or add it within the Form Builder
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
If you will add it on your Form Builder, you will then need to re-deploy your entire Full Source code on your website once again for the changes to take effect.
Related guide: How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
- koypoAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Thanks, thats done it.