- JotForm SupportcandyAsked on April 10, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Our user named "marraiz" has reported us that form looks different in the Preview Mode.
1.The background color of the form in BUILD is green, but when going to Preview Form, it will change to gray.
2. The header is three lines in BUILDER. It used to be only two as in PREVIEW.
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM
This is not about builder but caused by inconsistencies between v3 and v4.
- Open up Inject CSS Panel and remove background attribute from .form-all ruleset in the first line.
- Edit Rich Text at the top of the form, remove spaces between "Bake Sale" and "Sign Up" and move "Sign Up" to a new line with Shift+Enter keyboard combination.
Forms should look identical now.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM
The user was informed.